v2.5.0 - Dynamic & reactive filters
Released May 2022
Version 2.5.0 brings a few exciting features that make Avo a bit more powerful than before.
Dynamic filter options. You can now use the
applied_filtersobject to configure your options better. This makes the filtering process even more powerful.
Video demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2RsNPPFOio
Filters can react to other filters. Imagine you have two filters countries and cities. You want to show only the cities from the countries the user selected in the first filter in the second one. Using
react, you can do precisely that.
Customize empty message text when no options are available
Keep the filters panel open when choosing options.
We're now exposing the record scopes to associations so you can better scope down the associated records.
Video demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ee9iq2CnzA
We fixed a bug where has many loses scope per page change
We love how flexible Avo becomes with every release. We hope you love it too!
Take care 🤙
- feature: filter improvements; dynamic options, react to filters, empty message & keep panel open @adrianthedev (#873)
- feature: pass record to association scope @adrianthedev (#876)
🐛 Bug Fixes
- fix: has many loses scope on per page change @adrianthedev (#875)
- fix: eject command broken for sidebar @adrianthedev (#874)
- chore: fix standardrb @adrianthedev (#877)